Contact Info & Map
54 Westmount Rd.
N1H 5H7Phone: (519) 836-2170
Principal: Betty Farrell
Vice Principal: Brian Halford
OUR LADY OF LOURDES CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
September 2003 (Revised February 12, 2018)
Area enclosed by:
Starting point: Beatty Line at County Rd 17
- South on Beatty Line (not including addresses on either side of Beatty Line) to Farley Rd, not including current subdivision running off of Farley Rd. and Collie Ct.
- Continue south on Beatty Line (not including addresses on either side of Beatty Line) to Trestle Bridge Trail
- West on Trestle Bridge Trail to Grand River
- South along shore of Grand River to Guelph St.
- South on Guelph St (not including Stephens Court or Ennotville or any Guelph St. addresses) to 8th Line (Wellington Rd. 22)
- East on Wellington Rd. 22 to Campbell Rd.
- South on Campbell Rd to Guelph-Nichol Townline (County Rd. 51)
- West on County Rd. 51 to Hwy #6
- South on Hwy#6 to Guelph limits (excluding Conservation Rd. extension on west side of Hwy 6)
- South following Woolwich St. to Speedvale Ave.
- East on Speedvale Avenue to Speed River
- South following Speed River to point where Eramosa River meets Victoria Rd.
- South on Victoria Rd. to College Ave.
- West on College Ave. to Speed River
- South on Speed River to Puslinch Township boundary
- West on Puslinch Township Boundary to Guelph-Woolwich Townline
- North on Guelph-Woolwich Townline to Ariss (Crowsfoot Rd.)
- West on Crowsfoot Rd. to Wiesenburg Rd. (these do not intersect)
- North on Wiesenburg Rd. to Wellington Rd. 17 (townline instead?)
- Northeast on Wellington Rd. 17 (including Alma) to Beatty Line North.
Cross Creek Area - Students on a list that were grandfathered from this area when boundary was changed in 2004.
1) Unless otherwise noted, the home school is the one on the same side of the street as the residence.
2) Boundaries are subject to change. Please verify with school or board office.